jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

A hobby



Generally the drawing is considered an activity understood as a hobby for most, because it has a perspective of entertainment and distraction, but in my personal case drawing I consider it a much more important activity than a mere hobby, for me the drawing is a tool and a way to express and develop my deepest ideas, to the point of being a fundamental part of my development as a person both in my intimate sphere and in the future. This is why I do not consider it a hobby despite being an activity that I develop frequently.

For that reason, I consider that within what I might consider a hobby is playing music, particularly with my ukulele. Over time I have dedicated myself to learning to play it looking for videos on YouTube because I am not good at reading scores and the videos help me learn to play the music that I like. The first song I learned in my Ukulele was Edith Piaf's Vie en Rose, which has great value for me because it is the song that my father liked. From there I learned some other songs, mainly Twenty One Pilots that is one of the groups that I like and that despite being of an Alternative Rock style, they introduce this instrument in some of their songs, which has also helped me to learn to use my instrument better.


That's all folks!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

something you like to do outside

One of the activities that I like to do outdoors is walking the streets, watching and looking at the interesting details of the route, ...