jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

something you like to do outside


One of the activities that I like to do outdoors is walking the streets, watching and looking at the interesting details of the route, paying attention to the space and draw or take pictures.

I like it a lot when I make drawings of space, because I feel that it is something I am good at and that it is not so easy to perform in general. Besides being entertaining for me, for being part of something I quite like that is drawing, when I do this activity I feel less exposed to the public space, less exposed to the rest and more confident in what I am doing when I do it, it is as a corner in which I feel safe and comfortable being outside while the world goes around, so I forget all my fears or worries that are generated while being on the street and I feel safe and calm drawing, it is a sensation that I like a lot.

I started with this activity since last year, and over time I was feeling better every time I went out to draw those things that interested me in my journey, I sat in one place and I dedicated myself to look at it and get the best out of my drawing. Today is little time that I have to do such an activity, but it is still my favorite and generating the same effect every time I do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

something you like to do outside

One of the activities that I like to do outdoors is walking the streets, watching and looking at the interesting details of the route, ...