jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

A birthday or a celebration




A celebration that I remember and I like is Christmas, not in a specific year but in general. I like it mainly because this celebration was held at my aunt's house, which took great care that it was special, with everyone gathered.

Every Christmas, a whole work was done so that this was the best, meals were prepared, the tree spectacularly decorated with lights of different colors besides the decoration of the home. Before it was twelve o'clock, the children left in the hope of finding the Old Poinch looking at the sky, to see if his sleigh was showing up somewhere. Before the boys and girls returned to the house to receive their gifts, the bells rang to resemble the sound of Santa Claus and his sleigh. After that, the youngest were dedicated to distribute the gifts found after the passage of the Old Boy to each of the family members present in the order in which they were.


The first times we celebrated Christmas at my aunt's house, it was just me and my dad, because the relationships were not the best between my father and my mother, so it was just a visit from brothers. But with the pass of time, things got better and my mother also participated in the Christmas celebrations at my aunt's house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

something you like to do outside

One of the activities that I like to do outdoors is walking the streets, watching and looking at the interesting details of the route, ...